Inc42 is on a lookout for a skilled Executive Assistant who will be able to provide support to the Founders' office in a proactive and timely manner. An Executive Assistant’s duties will involve duties like managing the executive’s schedule, handling their correspondence, preparing analyses and ensuring implementation of objectives.
- Act as the single point of contact for the Founders [CEO and Editor-in-chief] and internal as well as external stakeholders;
- Ensure proactive communication for keeping the Founders up to date with information and filter redundant information. It is essential the person showcases, ability to prioritise and understand the value of each information point time to time;
- Updating and managing executives’ calendar(s) events for travel, meetings, including the agenda, followup and travel itineraries;
- Edit & proofread all digital communication and ensure appropriate formatting for the same i.e. [Emails, Presentations & Reports];
- Performing office assistance that includes ordering supplies & managing a database [records];
- Attending all senior / leadership meetings [internal or external] and maintaining the minutes of the meetings;
- Coordinating and managing corporate events [concept, content, attendees & logistics] to take place outside of the workplace, such as Trends, D2C economy, The Indian Unicorn tracker etc., and
- Researching & collecting data to prepare documents for review & presentation by the senior executive(s).
- Past years of experience working as an Executive Assistant or in a similar position for Founders / CEO is of advantage;
- Strong ethical skills as well as ability to maintain confidentiality at highest levels. Along-with organisational skills with an eye for detail; PA certification is a plus;
- Tech-savvy and acquainted with office management procedures, and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying