Inc42 Media is looking for a Key Account Manager to become the single point of contact between the Inc42 BrandLabs clientele and Inc42 team for digital content / marketing campaigns using "BrandLabs properties and Inc42 Plus".
The Key Account Manager is required to be a pro-active, assertive & experienced media sales / branding / marketing professional with proven success in working with ‘Content Sales’, ‘Consultative Sales’ and/or ‘Concept / Brand Solutions Sales’, with expertise in startup-ecosystem.
A. Sales Enablement
- Conceptualisation and Curation of IPs - Accountable for creating ‘RFPs', proposals and presentations of customized content/branding campaign(s) for Clients and assisting the Sales Team in internal coordination.
- Sales-Enablement – Communicate the value proposition of BrandLabs Properties’ for meeting Client’s/Campaign’s objectives. Followed by sharing presentations listing different combinations of such properties i.e. Podcasts, Events, Articles, Video Series, Reports etc.
- Research - All KRAs require prospecting and researching for all planned campaigns & concepts to provide high value / actionable insights like competitive analysis, market mapping and even creating potential stakeholders list for large tickets.
B. Client Relationship & Delivery
- Reporting - Monitoring digital performance of campaigns for key accounts, through regular reporting & analysis, and collaborating with BrandLabs Marketing Specialist for communicating to Sales team and the clients at a predefined frequency.
- Relationship Management & Coordination - Plan, execute and coordinate for ensuring delivery for onboarded BrandLabs clientele using the reports with assistance of ‘Design Team, BrandLabs Writers, Editors, Pre-Sales Specialists and third party Vendors’
- Project Management - Owning the complete responsibility of a project end to end.
- Individuals with 3-5 years of relevant experience (media solution/consulting)
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Sales or Marketing or equivalent.
- Strategic Perspective - KAMs need to have a strategic perspective that goes beyond short-term gains.
- Skilled Negotiation Skill - You should have a keen sense of timing, killer presentation, excel skills, and the confidence to hold your ground and push back when necessary.
- Value based selling - As a KAM, you need to communicate the value of your offerings both strategically and financially to your customers.
- Good sense of business judgment - Individuals have to be sensitive to industry shifts and business trends.
- Excellent communication, listening, consultative & project management skills.
- Well versed with Excel, CRM & Project management tools.
- Ability to structure processes & optimize the same time to time.
About Inc42 Media
Inc42 is India’s leading digital media & research platform on a mission to build & serve India’s tech & startup economy.
Born in January 2015, Inc42 has become the leading source for news & analysis on India’s rapidly growing internet economy. Inc42, with over 30,000+ published stories, 50+ research reports, 100+ conferences & events & having featured 1000s of entrepreneurs, now reaches over 50 Mn+ tech leaders & professionals every month.
In 2020, we introduced Inc42 Plus, our membership program designed to help industry leaders & professionals stay ahead in India’s tech economy with premium tools & analysis. With 10,000+ members already, Inc42 Plus is now India’s fastest growing media subscription.
Recognized & cited globally by the likes of Quartz, Forbes, The Economist, The Huffington Post, Business Insider, CBInsights & more.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying